General analytics metrics includes:
- 1.Response time: the amount of time it takes for an agent to respond to a customer's inquiry.
- 2.Resolution time: the amount of time it takes for an agent to resolve a customer's inquiry.
- 3.First contact resolution rate: the percentage of customer inquiries that are resolved on the first contact with an agent.
- 4.Customer satisfaction: a measure of how satisfied customers are with the service they received.
- 5.Number of inquiries: the number of customer inquiries received in a given time period.
- 6.Agent productivity: a measure of how efficiently and effectively agents are handling customer inquiries.
- 7.Duplicate Conversations: the number of customer conversations who contact customer service multiple times within a given time period.
- 8.Channel distribution: a breakdown of the different channels (e.g. phone, email, chat, social media) customers are using to contact customer service.