Our Livecaller dashboard provides you with a centralized location to manage agent performance and access real-time reporting for all aspects of your online customer engagement. With our system, you can easily monitor and measure performance and key metrics in real-time. This way, you can stay on top of your customer engagement and make informed decisions to improve it.
- Active Conversation - the number of conversations that are currently served by agents.
- Awaiting - the number of conversations that are currently awaiting(in the queue),
- Missed Conversation - the number of missed conversations during the current week.
- Answered Conversation - the number of answered conversation during the current week.
- Avg. Response time - Average of all the answered conversations during the current week.
- Live Conversations - conversation details that are currently live (in queue or served).
- Latest closed conversations - Check the How many customers you had lately served and if you missed any of them
- Users Online, Away, Offline - number of the users(agents) according to their status.
- Number of conversation - is a metric used to measure the total number of interactions between a customer and a customer service agent.
- Conversation duration - is a metric used to measure the length of time that a customer service agent spends on a conversation with a customer.
- Top 3 users by number of conversation - is a metric that identifies the top 3 customers who have had the most interactions with a customer service agent. It can be used to identify the agents who are most active and engaged with the service.